Roads closed, highway traffic delayed due to flooding
HEAVY rain and long term flooding continues to affect the southwest, with a number of roads around the region closed.
At Dulacca, the Warrego Highway is currently flooded, but remains open to high clearance vehicles.
Elsewhere, the following roads are closed:
- Pei Rd, Jackson.
- Bymount Rd, Surat.
- Talavera Rd, Surat.
- Maranoa Rd, Norindoo/Weribone (Surat).
- Kincora Rd, Weribone (Surat).
- River Rd, Norindoo (Surat).
- Petreat Rd, Warkon (Yuleba).
- Scotsburn Rd, Warkon (Yuleba).
- Warkon Rd, Warkon (Yuleba).
- Bollon Rd, Womalilla (Mitchell.
- Middle Rd, Womalilla (Mitchell).
More roads around the region are experiencing some flash flooding, and drivers are advised to keep out of floodwaters.
Remember: if it's flooded, forget it.