A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


BREAKING: People in mandatory quarantine at Charleville hotel

Premium Content BREAKING: People in mandatory quarantine at Charleville...

POLICE have revealed details about a quarantine motel that has been established in...

Record breaking prices at Roma store sale

Premium Content Record breaking prices at Roma store sale

MAYOR Tyson Golder said the saleyards continue to deliver better returns...

CRIME WRAP: Teen slapped with fine for excessive speed on Hwy

Premium Content CRIME WRAP: Teen slapped with fine for excessive speed on...

POLICE are urging locals to watch their speed while travelling on southwest roads...