BREAKING: Occupants evacuated after smoke sparks fear
UPDATE 12:50PM: The crews left the scene at 12.10pm after putting out the smoke. No damage was done to the residence.
BREAKING: Occupants of a residence in Rugby St, Mitchell have been evacuated after smoke was spotted coming out of a sewage vent.
A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokeswoman said they received a call at 11.52am, with two crews arriving on the scene at 12.02pm.
While smoke was visible in the bathroom of the residence, there have been no flames reported.
Queensland Ambulance Service are currently on the scene to investigate further.
More to come...