Fire breaks out in dryer at shopping centre
UPDATE 1PM: Firefighters are ventilating a laundromat at the Westridge Shopping Centre after a dryer caught fire.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services are doing atmospheric testing at the Coinwash laundromat after a fire broke out in an industrial dryer about 12.30pm.
No one was reported injured in the incident.
12.30PM: Emergency services are responding to reports of a structure fire at a Toowoomba shopping centre.
The fire is located in the laundromat of Westridge Shopping Centre in West St, Kearneys Spring.
It was reported to emergency services about 12.30pm.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services crews are responding to the fire, believe to be caused by a dryer.