Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.


‘Severely obese’ Queenslanders to have first grab at jab

Premium Content ‘Severely obese’ Queenslanders to have first grab at jab

Qlders classified as “severely obese” now eligible for priority jab

Emergency declared after 25 motorcyclists die

Premium Content Emergency declared after 25 motorcyclists die

Police and the government have taken the ‘extraordinary step’ of warning 220,000...

ROMA SHOW: Make sure to attend the Sheepdog Trials next month

Premium Content ROMA SHOW: Make sure to attend the Sheepdog Trials next...

Dogs from far and wide will be competing at the Roma Show Dogpro Sheep Dog Trial...